2014 is the last year to qualify for an incentive to report quality measures to Medicare. Who can afford not to accept an extra half percent bonus on all of your Medicare payments? Half percent, not that big a difference? If you don’t participate physicians suffer a 1.5% penalty. All of a sudden that half percent turns into a 2% swing resulting in a 3 – 5 thousand dollar loss per physician for most practices. Is the PQRS program more trouble than it is worth? For the uniformed the answer is absolutely yes!
This online course has been prepared for any individual who works as a healthcare provider. There are no prerequisites to participate.
David Joyce M.D. M.B.A. and Paul Gurny M.B.A. MS
After participating in this activity, participants should be able to:
- Identify who is eligible for 2014 incentives.
- Identify the best method for enrolling in the program.
- Identify the most time efficient and successful enrolling method.
- Apply a road map through the myriad of government rules.
- Use you incentive and avoid future financial penalties.
- Change confusion into simplicity.
- Practice management skills.
The video tutorial is divided into 20 – 30 minute segments to enhance the learning experience. It can be viewed on any smart device an unlimited number of times, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Total viewing time (43:22)